During the weekend, many people attend get-togethers. That is a nicer way of saying they are forced to make conversation with people they have nothing in common with.
I assume that people who read my blog are also like me, in the way that you hate making conversation and don’t know what to say when you are introduced to someone.
Since I look out for you guys, though, I have put together a handy list of conversation starters for your weekend activities. With these, there is no way you can come off as awkward and unpleasant to be around.
The Official Life and Times Conversation Starters:
- Who really did put the bop in the bop-sha-bop-sha-bop, and how has that affected your life?
- Have you heard about that Barack Obama guy? I hear he has this great white house…
- Those are great shoes. I stole a pair just like that one time.
- You look wealthy. Can I borrow a couple thousand dollars? My bookie would really appreciate it.
- If 2x is greater than 100 and x is an integer, how many of the 2x + 2 integers will be divisible by 3 and also by 2?
- Will you marry me? How about my brother?
- Did you see last night’s episode of Yo Gabba Gabba? Those dancing kids are crazy!
- I spilled on my shirt. Could we trade?
- I am wealthy and successful. Would you like to be my friend?
- Would you like to see my Lady Gaga tattoo?
These conversation starters are guaranteed to work or your money back.
Good luck and happy conversating.